Registration for the 2021 will be open as soon as we receive final approval!
* IF 17 OR YOUNGER, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST ALSO SIGN THESE WAIVERS. Race participants 17 or younger must plan to have a parent or legal guardian present at race registration. You will not be permitted to race otherwise.
Athletes can choose one of the following races:
- Short swim/short run: 750m swim, 5k run
- Short swim/long run: 750m swim, 10k run
- Long swim/short run: 1500m swim, 5k run
- Long swim/long run: 1500m swim, 10k run
Please note that the courses are the same as the triathlon courses! See maps!
The fee for the adult race is $45 through June 30th, and $60 after that regardless of distance (register early and help us plan!). This does not include the one-day USA Triathlon membership that you will be required to purchase if you are not an annual member. This does include:
- Vehicle entry into the park on race day.
- A tech fabric t-shirt
- A commemorative buff and water bottle at the finish line.
- To-go lunch from Ithaca Wegmans.
- Race support provided by NYS Park lifeguards and police, NYS coast guard, Cayuga Medical Center doctors and nurses, and an ambulance on-site.
- Chip timing with three splits (swim, transition, run).
- All proceeds benefit the Ithaca Triathlon Club and other local charities. We are an entirely volunteer staff!
- If you cannot afford the entry, please email email@example.com, no questions asked!
All individual participants (adults and kids) can register online. You can register multiple competitors in one transaction. If you are 17 or younger, a parent or guardian must electronically sign your online entry form.
- Your age is the age you will be on December 31, 2021.
- Race participants 17 or younger must have a parent or legal guardian present at race registration. Minors will not be permitted to race otherwise.
- Your registration is not complete until you have completed 1) personal information and waivers, 2) additional information and extras, and 3) payment and see a confirmation page
- If you are not an annual member of USA Triathlon (read more) and do not plan to become an annual member by race day, you must purchase the one-day membership:
- 18 or older: $15 (one day membership)
- Youth athletes: MUST be annual members ($10)
- We want to ensure the safety of our participants and therefore ask for medical information. This information is reviewed by our medical director and he will contact you as he deems necessary.
- Agreeing to the waivers and payment of entry fee constitutes your acceptance of Cayuga Lake Triathlon and USA Triathlon policies.
- VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Your credit card statement will show a charge from RunSignUp, our online registration provider. When you register online and get to the “secure payment page” (where you enter your credit card number) the address there must match your credit card billing address.
Want to register using a paper form? No problem! Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please contact Alex Kleinerman if you have questions.