Saturday June 27, 2020
2nd annual CLT Relays at Cass Park
What are the CLT Relays?
The CLT Relays are for teams of 2-4 people.
- In a 2-person team: each person completes 2 legs (swim/run/swim/run)
- In a 3-person team: one person completes 2 legs
- In a 4-person team: each person completes 1 leg (swim/run)
New this year are three division options:
- Long: each leg consists of a 250m swim and a 3k run; ALL AGES
- Short: each leg consists of a 50m swim and a 1.5k run; 17 & UNDER
- Non-competitive: each participant chooses whether to complete the long or short distance. This is open to all ages, and a great option for families.
The relays are short, fast, and spectator friendly. Youth and families will love the format and get a great introduction to the sport of triathlon. Each participant receives a commemorative giveaway (not a shirt! we know you have enough of those!), a finisher water bottle, chip timing, post-race food, and all the professionalism for which the Cayuga Lake Triathlon is known.
The CLT Relays are presented by Cayuga Health System and sponsored in part by the Ithaca Youth Bureau and Cass Park.
When is the CLT Relay?
Saturday June 27, 2020 at 8 a.m.
Where is the race?
Cass Park (pool swim, run on closed paved trails)
Fees & Registration
Long & Non-competitive: $60/team through April 30; $80/team May 1 – June 27, + USAT fees (if applicable), processing fee waived
Short: $40/team through April 30; $60/team May 1 – June 27, + USAT fees (if applicable), processing fee waived
Registration opens Nov 27, 2019
CLT Relay Maps