Please note paper registration is no longer available. However, there are NO ONLINE PROCESSING FEES!!
* IF 17 OR YOUNGER, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST ALSO SIGN THESE WAIVERS. Race participants 17 or younger must plan to have a parent or legal guardian present at race registration. You will not be permitted to race otherwise.
All individual participants (youth, adults and kids) and relay teams can register online (see link above)! You can register multiple competitors in one transaction online. If you are 17 or younger, a parent or guardian must electronically sign your online entry form.
- Your age is the age you will be on December 31, 2018
- Race participants 17 or younger must have a parent or legal guardian present at race registration. Minors will not be permitted to race otherwise.
- Your registration is not complete until you have completed 1) personal information and waivers, 2) additional information and extras, and 3) payment and see a confirmation page
- If you are not an annual member of USA Triathlon (read more) and do not plan to become an annual member by race day, you must purchase the one-day membership:
- 18 or older: $15 (one day membership)
- Youth athletes: MUST be annual members ($10)
- We want to ensure the safety of our participants and therefore ask for medical information. This information is reviewed by our medical director and he will contact you as he deems necessary.
- Agreeing to the waivers and payment of entry fee constitutes your acceptance of Cayuga Lake Triathlon and USA Triathlon policies.
- VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Your credit card statement will show a charge from RunSignUp, our online registration provider. When you register online and get to the “secure payment page” (where you enter your credit card number) the address there must match your credit card billing address.
Please contact Alex Kleinerman if you have questions.